KANNAWIDAN FESTIVAL 2019

         Every month of January, Ilocos is celebrating the Kannawidan Festival (Ylocos). In connection with this festival there are a lot of activities conducted in here. One of the highlights of Kannawidan Festival are the tents where there are lots of goods and products that are locally made by the ilocanos. Saniata is only one of the highlights of the Festival. And for this year's Saniata, Bantay won the crown. Some artists are also invited to entertain the Ilocanos. Many tourists come in Ilocos to celebrate with us. This celebration is one of the most awaited events for the Ilocanos.

         The tents are located at Tamag groundfloor Vigan City, Ilocos Sur. I honestly, I have'nt visited it yet although I am planning to go. I want to look for some of the Ilocano's pride. The festival is also showcasing the talents of Ilocanos through products. Many ilocanos are spending a lot of time visiting the tents and attending some of the activities of the said festival.


      I am looking forward for the coming years. Other years to celebrate a very special event just like the Kannawidan Festival. I am also expecting for more activities showcasing the talents and cultures of the Ilocanos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I learned in the First Quarter

An Address that can Change our Country

A junior high school student's suggestion