A junior high school student's suggestion

President Rodrigo Roa Duterte
Office of the President
Republic of the Philippines
Malacañang Palace,Manila

Dear Mr.President,
              First of all sir, I would like to congratulate you for being a good leader to our country. A great leader like you is made for that position.For the past years of being the president I have seen many difference compared from the previous administration,I can say that our country is progressing,and its because of your dedication and leadership.What you have said before are now granted and you are still working on it.
            Our country is known to have citizens who are industrious and hospitable.Philippines is changing. Progress is already flowing.But there are still things that needs improvement.IO would like you to give more attention to the children who are living near the streets together with their families,homeless and hopeless.They can't eat their meals on the right time.They don't have enough money to buy stuff they needed.They are seeking for your attention.Many tourists have noticed their conditions and state of living.
           I hope to see more changes/improvement.I would be grateful if you would notice my suggestion.I know and I believe on your abilities.To God be the Glory!Have a nice day!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I learned in the First Quarter

An Address that can Change our Country