WHAT ARE MY DREAMS?



"A MILLION DREAMS ARE KEEPING ME AWAKE"

Since when I was a kid I already have a lot of Dreams. Dreams that I am now working with. Dreams that makes me more inspired and fight for life. My number one dream, is my future success. Success wherein I am already graduated and I already have a nive job. What am I doing to achieve these dreams?

Being a student I am really studying hard, for me to have a bright and good futurem With the help and guidance of the Almighty, everythinv is possible. But of course we should also make a good step to achieve them. As what they say the only free thing in this world is to dream. And I believe on that. We can have as many dreams that we want. Dreams that will lead us to our better future. Our parenys are theain source of inspiration and our number one supporters and also the main reason for reaching our dreams. They thought es how to dream big dreams. Everyone has their own dreams, but we can also help others in reaching their dreams. Just like the stars, dreams are many amd bright.

No matter how big your dreams are, you can reach them as long as you have to will,courage, and confidence  in reaching them. Have a big faith in God. And all your dreams can possibly come true. Everything is possible, "However Big, However Small".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I learned in the First Quarter

An Address that can Change our Country

A junior high school student's suggestion