REFLECTION: WHAT DID I LEARNED THIS LAST QUARTER.


     During the Fourth Quarter, we learned all about Photoshop,the different tools used in editing and how they work. Although I find it hard, complicated and tricky. I am really not good  at this ever since we were in Grade 8 where we first encountered it. Considering that its already a long time, most of what we have learned before are already forgotten. I find this topic interesting but it is uneasy. I don't have the skilss. This quarter we had reportings so I didn't know what to do but with the help of our ICT teacher and some of my generous classmates I can already do it, or I can already recall it.

    I want to know more about Photoshop and I hope that our ICT teacher can help me. I lso want to develop the skills I've learned hopefully share it to others. I really wanna know more. 

     Thank you ma'am for all those amazin lessons you thoughg us for this school year. This really can help us. Hoping for more lessons from you ma'am. This lessons will stay in our minds. Once again ma'am thank you very much!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I learned in the First Quarter

An Address that can Change our Country

A junior high school student's suggestion