New Year, New Me


          Every January 1sr we celebrate New Year. We welcome New Year with fireworks, creating noise, media noche. But that is not the true essence of New Year. New Year is all about new beginning, new start, new chance, and another year of celebration. A great season to celebrate how grateful we are to the Lord Almighty, for guiding and blessing us throughout the year.


       I celebrated my New Year's eve with my whole family and some of my relatives. At December 31, we were all busy preparing for our media noche. While waiting for 12 midnight, we sang with the karaoke machine and take turns in singing. At exactly 12 midnight we all create different kinds of noise as we welcome 2019. 2019 is the year of the pig. After the countdown we all ate our media noche togethet. It was full of fun and memory.


          Every New Year, we all have our own New Year's resolution. We think of things we want/goal, or we want to change in purselves within the year. I also have my own New Year's Resolution. How about you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I learned in the First Quarter

An Address that can Change our Country

A junior high school student's suggestion