What did I learned in the First Quarter

     During the first quarter , I have learned new things such us the different persons involved in the history of internet , about their inventions , I have learned about what is blogging , its advantages , different search engines , creating a blog account , and I also knew how to make my own blog.
        
   Among all of the lessons that I have encountered I enjoyed the last activity that we have.I really enjoyed the scavenger hunting challenges wherein our skills are tested . I am so happy this quarter because I have learned a lot that I can apply to my daily life. I have encountered problem with the persons on the history of internet because they are so many but of course I didn't give up and did my best to know and remember them.

     I hope that on the upcoming quarters , I can easily understand our lessons and to do more exciting activities , because of those things I learned I'm already loving the subject which is ICT.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Address that can Change our Country

A junior high school student's suggestion